Otorhinolaryngology (also called otolaryngology-head and neck surgery) is a surgical subspecialty within medicine that deals with conditions of the ear, nose, and throat (ENT) and related structures of the head and neck. Doctors who specialize in this area are called otorhinolaryngologists, otolaryngologists, ENT doctors, ENT surgeons, or head and neck surgeons. Patients seek treatment from an otorhinolaryngologist for diseases of the ear, nose, throat and head and neck.
- Detailed examinations of Ear, Nose, Throat and Head & Neck.
- Hearing Assessment & Pure Tone Audiometry.
- Impedance Audiometry (Tympanometrty).
- Fibre Optic Laryngoscopy For Pain Free Outpatient Examination of Voice Box (Larynx)
- Treatment for Voice Disorders & Microlaryngeal Surgery.
- Head & Neck Surgeries (Thyroid, Thyroglossal cyst, Branchial sinus and fistulas, Pre-auricilar sinus, Ranulas, Parotid and submandibular gland surgeries etc.)
- Otology- Surgeries for Discharging Ear, Deafness (Otosclerosis), Facial Palsy.
- Nasal Surgeries- Endoscopic Septoplasty, Septorhinoplasty, Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) for Deviated Nasal Septum, Crooked nose, Sinusitis, Polyps & Tumors of nose and nasopharynx.
- Oro & Nasopharyngeal Surgeries- Tongue-tie, Adenoidectomy, Tonsillectomy, Biopsies from the oral cavity & oropharynx etc.
- Adult and Paediatric Hearing Services
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Voice Therapy
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
|Department of ENT|
|Dr. Harinder Singh||MBBS, MS|
|Dr. Subhasish Mukherjee||MBBS, MS|
|Dr. Deepika Aggarwal||MBBS, MS,DNB|
|Dr. Debajyoti Roy||MBBS, MS|
|Dr. Pallavi Nayak||MBBS, MS|
|Dr. Prasanna Datta||MBBS, MS|
|Dr. Nirupama Moran||MBBS, MS|
Please contact 8170009547 to book an appointment for ENT at our Hospital. Our coordinators will get back to you with your appointment confirmation details at the earliest.
Monday – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.)
Saturday (9.a.m. – 1 p.m.)