The Department for Gastroenterology offers prevention, diagnosis and treatments for various digestive tract, liver and pancreatico-biliary disorders. The Centre is equipped with the best facilities and supported by a team of expert doctors. This center is also equipped with latest scopes for diagnostic and therapeutic Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy and Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatiography (ERCP.)
Gastroenterologists are expert in doing various procedures like:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic upper GI endoscopy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopy
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic ERCP
- Sclerotherapy for esophageal varices
- Endoscopic variceal ligation (Banding)
- Glue injection in fundal varix
- Injection therapy for gastric and duodenal ulcer
- Clipping in gastric and duodenal ulcer bleeding
- Argan plasma coagulation for GI Bleeding lesions
- Polypectomy (removal of polyps from GI tract)
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG)
- Esophageal and colonic stricture dilatation
- Side viewing endoscopy
- Sphincterotomy and Sphincteroplasty
- CBD stone extraction
- CBD stenting for benign and malignant stricture
The Department of Medical Gastroenterology deals with various medical problems in gastroenterology in the outpatient, inpatient including emergency services setting. The doctors have expertise in the management of the full spectrum of gastrointestinal, liver and pancreatico-biliary diseases. Our services includes:
- Diagnosis and management of upper and lower gastrointestinal bleeding
- Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome etc
- Diseases of esophagus such as gastro-esophageal reflux disorder, esophageal stricture, esophagitis, Barrett’s esophagus, esophageal malignancy etc.
- Diseases of stomach such as gastritis, gastric ulcer, gastric carcinoma etc.
- Disease of duodenum such as duodenitis, duodenal ulcer, stricture, Tuberculosis, celiac disease etc.
- Colonic diseases such as ulcerative colitis, chron’s disease, colonic polyps, malignancy etc
- Pancreatic disorders such as acute and chronic pancreatitis, pancreatic pseudocyst etc
- Diseases of liver such as viral hepatitis, autoimmune hepatitis, Wilsons disease ,alcoholic liver disease, Nonalcoholic liver fatty disease, chronic liver disease.
Please contact 8945524242 to book an appointment for Gastroenterology at our Hospital. Our coordinators will get back to you with your appointment confirmation details at the earliest.
Monday – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.)
Saturday (9.a.m. – 1 p.m.)