Cardiology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the heart as well as parts of the circulatory system. The field includes medical diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, Valvular heart disease and electrophysiology. Physicians who specialize in this field of medicine are called cardiologists, a specialty of internal medicine. Pediatric cardiologists are paediatricians who specialize in cardiology.
Cardiac department at IQ City Narayana Multispeciality Hospital specializes in streams of Interventional Cardiology and Electrophysiology (EEG).
Our Unique experiences and expertise include
- Largest number of endovascular interventions for treatment of diseases of Aorta (AortiAnurysm, Dissection of Aorta and abdominal Aortic Aneurysm)
- Congenital Heart Disease: Percutaneous (without surgery) closure of various holes in the heart (VSD, ASD, PDA)
- Percutaneous treatment of Aortic Stenosis (TAVI)- implementation of aortic valve without operation.
- Provision to perform heart surgeries
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- 2 Cardiac OTs
- 13 beded Coronary Care Unit
- 14 beded Intensive Therapy Unit
- Blood Gas Analyzer
- Non-Invasive Cardiology- Echo, ECG, TMT, Holter Monitor.
1. Cardiac Surgery – Adult
Cardiac Surgery in our Hospital specializes in streams that include Interventional Cardiac surgery and is world renowned in dealing with complex heart problems. We have with us renowned cardiac specialists perform amongst the world’s largest number of heart surgeries and interventional treatment. Innovative techniques and multiple specialists give patients (adult) and the advantage of superior therapies and preventive care for disorders of the heart and vascular system (blood vessels).
2. Emergency Cardiac Services
All cardiac emergencies are treated in the fully equipped Intensive Coronary Care Unit (CCU). These include:
- Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack)
- Sudden Breathlessness (Acute Left Ventricular Failure)
- Angioplasty for Heart Attack
|DEPARTMENT OF CARDIOLOGY|
|DR. TAPAN KR. MATIA||MBBS(Gold Medalist), MD, DNB|
|DR. PRITI SINGHANIA||MBBS, MD, DM(CARDIO)|
|DR. DAVID ROZARIO||MBBS, MD, DM(CARDIO)|
|DR. MUNNA DAS||MBBS, MD, DM(CARDIO)|
|DR. CHINMOYEE NANDY||MBBS,DIC|
|DR. MILAN KUNDU||MBBS, MS, M.Ch|
|DR. PARAMITA TRIVEDI CHATTERJEE||MBBS, DNB, PDFC|
|ANGIOGRAM DAYCARE (IM) PKG||8,500/-|
|ANGIOPLASTY (IM) PKG||60,000/-|
|ANGIOPLASTY – PRIMARY (IM) PKG||75,000/-|
|ANGIOGRAM & ANGIOPLASTY (SAME SITTING) (IM) PKG||65,000/-|
|PACE MAKER IMPLANTATION – SINGLE CHAMBER (IM) PKG||35,000/-|
|PACE MAKER IMPLANTATION – DOUBLE CHAMBER (IM) PKG||42,000/-|
|PG REPLACEMENT (IM) PKG||35,000/-|
|PG EXPLANTATION (IM) PKG||35,000/-|
|ANGIOGRAM (IM) PKG||10,000/-|
Please contact 8420604444 to book an appointment for Cardiology at our Hospital. Our coordinators will get back to you with your appointment confirmation details at the earliest.
Monday- Saturday (12.00 p.m. to 2.00 p.m.)