The Hospital facilitates primary and tertiary health care for all kinds of people with a provision for below poverty line (BPL) patients, which is one of the major agendas of the trust. Every day over 1000 out patients turn up to the OPD from surroundings areas.
All the departments like General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Ophthalmology, Psychiatry, E.N.T., Pulmonary Medicine, Dermatology, and Psychiatry have their OPD facilities with separate male and female examination rooms.
There are fixed timings for every OPD, and coordinator for each department to guide the patients.
OPD Timings: Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am- 1:00 pm
(Patients are also requested to call up the coordinator for detailed information on each OPD)
The inpatient wards are spaciously designed along with Duty Doctors and Nurses rooms, provided in each ward. The services provided are mentioned below,
- All patients admitted in various wards of the hospital are treated as per the hospital policy.
- Diet and patient uniforms are provided to all indoor patients.
- Visitors are allowed only at notified visiting hours :
Morning: 11:00 a.m. -11:30 a.m.
Evening: 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Staff nurses are on duty round the clock in the wards.
- Admitted patients should contact the staff nurse / Floor manager for any medical assistance they need
IQ City has introduced BPL ward facility to the economically under privileged.
Eligibility for BPL Ward admission
- BPLCard holder / RSBY Card holder with Exhausted limit / Expired card or Renewal pending.
- RSBYcard holder can be admitted for treatment not covered under RSBY Schemes
- Financially underprivileged person not covered under any Govt. Schemes like RSBY.
Services for BPL Ward patients
The patients are provided free Bed Charges, Doctor’s Consultation and Surgery Cost. Special discount on Investigations. Along with these unique facilities, many more charges are at CGHS 2014 rate.
This is a 798 bedded hospital. As per availability/patients’ choice/condition of the patients’, the following categories are available:
- BPL Ward
- General Ward
- Deluxe Rooms
- Critical Care Units
- Burn Ward