The Department of Emergency Medicine or Casualty at IQ City Narayana Multispeciality Hospital and Medical College is the place to come for care and consultation for most common emergencies and make appropriate recommendations. Our doctors are trained and experienced emergency physicians. We have in-house specialists, mainly Physician, Surgeon, Orthopedics, Paediatrician and obstetrician, 24 hours a day. Our facilities are specially organized for emergencies.
What we can treat but not limited to:
- Paediatric emergencies and paediatric surgeries
- Medical emergencies: Gastrointestinal hemorrhage, asthma attack, respiratory distress, ketoacidosis
- Surgical trauma with massive bleeding, appendicitis, acute urinary calculus, and cholelithiasis
- Acute coronary syndrome, acute myocardial infarction and other cardiac disease
- Orthopedics Trauma surgery : Fracture, dislocation, injury of neurovascular soft tissues
- Stroke and stroke may need Emergency Operation or catheterization
- Neurosurgery emergencies: Head injury, Brain Hemorrhage may needs Catheterization or emergency operation
- Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
24-hour emergency services
Our 24-hour full service Department of Emergency Medicine is staffed at all times by highly-experienced physicians. Our department stands ready to treat major trauma and critical illness and well as minor illnesses and injuries. Our nurses, trained in providing emergency care.
Our Emergency Room is equipped with life-saving equipment to handle emergency situations. We have imaging, laboratory, and pharmacy services available 24 hours a day, including a rapid CT scanner with 3D, X-ray, and latest generation ultrasound. If necessary, we have blood available for transfusion in our Blood Bank.