The registration is a prerequisite for any person who wants to do the consultation at the Hospital. Rupees Fifty Only (Rs 50/-) will be charged as registration charges for every new registration.
- For ‘Registration’ the personal details of the patient, i.e. Name, Age, Parents name/ husbands name, Address etc. are to be provided by the patient on a Registration Form provided by the hospital, which are registered in our Hospital database. A unique MRN (Medical Record Number) No. is provided for that patient during registration. All the investigations, consultations, detail of the patient is carried against this number in the hospital, for every visit.
- When an MRN No. is generated, an automated SMS is sent to patient’s register mobile no.
- If the patient who is re-visiting the hospital doesn’t remember the Registration number, he/she can refer their name/registered mobile number/registered address for reference.
Note: A patient once registered in the hospital need not require to register again for any Revisit/Services.
OUT PATIENT BILLING GUIDELINES
Patient coming for OPD is guided by both May I Help You dept. (HelpDesk) and the OPD reception counters as per requirement.
- Process of taking prior appointments for OPD Consultants is done with the help of OPD Coordinators.
- Other than Registration charges, Doctor Consultations are charged separately.
- Patients coming from any Corporate are referred to Corporate Desk for further process.
- If required, patient will be directed to Admission Desk as per Doctors’ recommendation.
- For Sr. Citizen Patient, we have a special discount card called Arogyam, which can be collected from the registration counter during the first visit.
IN PATIENT BILLING/ADMISSION PROCESS GUIDELINES
- During Admission, all the patients’ information are required to be provided thoroughly in the Admission Record Form with the patients’ consent.
- An advance deposit of Rs.10000 (for ward admission), Rs.20, 000/- (for Deluxe Ward Admission) and Rs.30000 (for all categories of ICU) should be deposited for medical management.
- Corporate/TPA patients can take the help of the Corporate Desk during admission.
- The receipt of his/her payment and Visitor passes are provided to the patient attendants.
- The bed charges of various wards/rooms are provided to the patient/attendants before the admission for convenient selection as per their needs.
- We have dedicated counters for RSBY and Swasthasathi Card holders.
- If the patient is getting admitted in the room (Private / Semi Private), one 24 hrs attendant pass and 1 visitor pass are issued.
- For all categories of ICU, only one visitors pass is issued.
- Temporary visitor pass can be issued only after getting the permission from treating doctors.
- Children below 12 years, needs a special permission from the MS/Clinical Director or the WARD/ICU RMO.