Radiology is the science that uses medical imaging to diagnose and therefore treat diseases seen within the body. A variety of imaging techniques such as X-ray radiography, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), nuclear medicine including positron emission tomography (PET), and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) are used to diagnose and/or treat diseases. Interventional radiology is the performance of (usually minimally invasive) medical procedures with the guidance of imaging technologies.
IQ City Narayana Multispeciality Hospital houses a well-equipped Radiology Department with round the clock service.
- 128 Slice most Advanced PHILIPS INGENUITY CORE Computated Tomography (CT Scan)performs scanning of Whole Body with CT-guided FNAC , Coronary , Brain , Carotid , Peripheral , Renal and Abdomenal Angiographies.
- The CT Scan also performs Virtual Colonoscopy, virtual bronchoscopy , 2Phase & 3Phase Abdomen CT Scan study, With 3D reconstruction.
- Computed Radiography System (FUJI XL-II ).
- High Frequency 600 mA X-Ray machine with I.I.TV(fluoroscopy), two 500mA, 300mA, and four 100mA Mobile X-Ray Unit.
- All Common type of Radiographic Investigation with contrast like IVU, HSG, ASU, MCU, INVERTOGRAM , Ba-Swallow, Ba-Meal ( Stomach-Duodenum & Follow-Through), Ba. study for I.C junction , Ba-Enema, Fistulogram, etc. done here.
- Two numbers of USG Machine -Philips HD7 & one number of Philips HD11
- All type of USG with Color Doppler study
- Echocardiography machine –Philips HD11
|Department of Radiology|
|Dr. Sunanda Majumdar||MBBS, MD|
|Dr. Nidhi Sehgal||MBBS, DNB|
|Dr. Ruchi Bansal||MBBS, DNB|
|Dr. Anoj Kumar||MBBS, DNB|
|Dr. Kishore Mandal||MBBS, MD|
|Dr. Partha Sarathi Sarkar||MBBS, DMRD, DNB|