Skin is the largest organ of the body and has an intricate relation with the mental and physical wellbeing. The Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy specializes in management of all dermatological problems along with the sexually transmitted infections and Leprosy.
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Woodslamp examination
- Punch biopsy
- Intralesional injections
- Chemical peeling – pigmentation, acne, aging, facial rejuvenation, skin tanning
- Debridement of trophic ulcers
- Immunotherapy of wart – Auto-implantation, MMR injection.
- Treatment of all kinds of skin diseases, diseases of hair and nails.
- Treatment of Sexually transmitted diseases.
- Treatment of pediatric skin, nail & hair problems (Pediatric dermatology)
- Treatment of leprosy.
- Treatment of Vitiligo, Psoriasis, Eczemas, Acne, Warts.
- Surgical Treatment of various Skin problems.
- Biopsy of skin lesions.
The department has facility for admission of skin patients in both general and deluxe cabins and also has options for intensive care for severely ill patients.
|Department of Dermatology|
|Dr. Priyank Kumar||MD|
|Dr. Arijit Ray||MD|
|Dr. Barnali Chowdhury||MD|
Please contact 8945524357 to book an appointment for Urology at our Hospital. Our coordinators will get back to you with your appointment confirmation details at the earliest.
Monday – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.)
Saturday (9.a.m. – 1 p.m.)